| ||this week is kinda busy for me. i m taking the short break from my lunch to blog. bk at the apartment i m so tired everyday from work. couldnt even rest properly as i keep on having nightmares..is like some drama each time i have them. ep 1 until ep x...grrhhh|
was tight up with work and time flies quickly. i am almost going to end my attachment soon ( less than 20 days) and flying bk for the wkend ( 2 days). i really cant wait. i miss my family here.
some of the DIY food i did over the weekend. i tried to make gyoza but the skin is a little too thick. if next time i hav a chance, i will try again =)
- kneat the flour + water ( add slowly) + egg in to a dough.
- when u put the fillings, u need to take a small amount and make it into a thin crust..super thin..i think mine is too thick still...
- some garlic ( if u hav those cabbage, add little)
- minced meat
- mix with little sugar, soya sauce, oyster sauce + little corn starch water
for Lor Bak ,
1. some pork belly - depend on how much u wan to cook
2. dark soya sauce - i add about 6 table spoon cos i wan them really dark
3. light soya sauce - 1 table spoon
4. 2 Star anise
5. 1 Stick of cinnamon
6. 2 dried chili
7. sugar - i add about 3 tablespoon...cos the dark soya sauce is a little bit bitter ( but they say premium ones are like that)
8. 3 clove of garlic with skin
9. 3-4 slices of ginger
10. half pot of water...
11. some chinese wine
i set all to boil before adding in the pork belly. then i slowly let it cook using small fire until the meat is soft. the soup will also turn thicker when it is ready.
side track, i finally got myself a bowl. free from the instant noodles..imagine i hav been drink soup from those plates with depth lol...anyway..now i hav a bowl to drink soup from...too bad..only using it for a few times only lor..but its ok!
last but not least, i got 2 calamasi muffins from YJ who is bk from boracay..very yummy!!!
| ||Posted 6/27/2012 2:31 PM - 145 Views - 2 eProps - 1 Comment|
Give eProps or Post a Comment